Ahad, 27 Februari 2011

Breaking News: Mom makes $379/day Working From Home

SUN VALLEY, Idaho - Is working from home the next gold rush?




For Katie Jenkins it sure is. Katie, a mother from Orlando, Florida is thriving, in the middle of an economic recession working in the comfort of her own home.



"I earn on average about $25 for every link I post on Google and I make around $8,700 a month right now" says Jenkins.



But Katie’s life wasn’t always so prosperous. Her recent employer, a well-known insurance agency, did some downsizing and let her go.



Her husband James now became their only source of income, which they both knew they couldn’t live on. That is why Katie took the job at the insurance agency to begin with. They needed extra money and they needed it fast.



Katie’s family had 2 choices. She could either look for another job in her industry (but in these tough economic times, she knew that was a long shot.) Or her husband could take night classes and try to get a promotion at work. But that too would take too much time. And where would they get the money for school?



Katie says, “I was in tears one Saturday night because things were getting tough and we couldn’t even afford to take the kids out to dinner like we do every Saturday night. The kids asked why we weren’t going out and we had to try and explain to them that times were tough. I don’t think they understood. That’s when I knew I had to take matters into my own hands and find a solution for my family.”



That’s when Katie found an advert for a work-at-home program called Automated Profit Package.





Cameron Davidson was an "average joe" kinda guy with very little internet experience. He had a geeky cousin who worked at the online giant Google, who told him about this new Advertising Tool that was going to launch online and if he could build a package around that first he would make a killing!



Using his cousin's inside information he worked out an automated way to make over $25 for every ad posted on this new platform.



"I read the ad, and at first I was skeptical because they said you will get paid $375 a day and that seemed like a lot of money to me. But I suspended my disbelief and got started."



She started making money right away and she got her first week’s paycheck of $2,100.



“This was more money than I used to make in a month,” Katie adds.



Automated Profit Package is a risk free course that can teach anyone, regardless of computer skill level to start making money online.



For those who have seen the “make money online scams” Katie warns that, while they do exist, Automated Profit Package is one of the only ones she found that is backed and uses a $billion dollar publicly traded company, like Google.



Katie shared her tips for how she got started. Following the simple steps below is all you need to do to get started:



Step 1: Go to Automated Profit Package, fill out the basic form to see if they have positions available in your area.



Step 2: Follow the directions on Automated Profit Package that shows you how to and set up a Google account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those website links. The system tracks everything.



"I really hope people take advantage of this, its good to finally see someone using a large company to make money online and help people like me" says Jenkins

Tiada ulasan: